Nine Miscellaneous Things You Must Not Do, According to the Law of Moses (from p. 175 of Pocket Guide to the Bible)
1. Boil a young goat in its mother’s milk (Exodus 23:19).
2. Eat a bat (Leviticus 11:19).
3. Audibly mock the deaf, or attempt to trip the blind (Leviticus 19:14).
4. Wear a garment that mixes linen and wool (Leviticus 19:19).
5. Disfigure the edges of your beard (Leviticus 19:27).
6. Cut down the trees of a city while you are besieging it (Deuteronomy 20:19).
7. Hide and refuse to help upon seeing your brother’s donkey or ox fall down in the road (Deuteronomy 22:4).
8. Charge interest on a loan, unless it’s a loan to a foreigner (Deuteronomy 23:19-20).
9. Pity a woman who gets her hand cut off because she grabbed the genitals of a man who was attacking her husband (Deuteronomy 25:11).
So for all you wives out there, If you husband is getting attacked you can grab the balls of the guy who's attacking you, but when you loose your hand for it, we can't be sad about it. The joy's our world was/is filled with.