Tuesday, March 28, 2006

In the beginning...

In the beginning...God said let there be a blog...ok ok, it was just me saying that. Welcome to my random sparatic thoughtful (and less) rambings. I apperciat your reading it. I encourage you to comment and reflect back your own thoughts and feelings.

I would like to thank one of my partners in crime (eman) for generating this name with me. Reflectant was orginally started as a partnership in designing really good websites. We've got mad design skills (speaking of which I have still not designed my own blog template) and like to create some wicked slick designs. Reflectant is what we came up with as our company. But I'm approriating it to my own personal usages.

The intention of REFLECTANT is to be a forum for thoughts generated and then reflected back.

So Enjoy!

.n